Applicable scope of the PV pump system
What are the applicable scope of the PV pump system?
1. Economic crops and farmland irrigation: Photovoltaic water pumps, also known as solar water pumps, are powerful water supply methods in remote areas where electricity and electricity are scarce z purlins for sale. It is also an ideal green energy pumping water that combines economics, reliability and environmental benefits. system. In arid and semi-arid regions, water resources are scarce, which makes crops difficult to irrigate. The use of photovoltaic pump systems to irrigate crops achieves the goal of low energy consumption and environmental protection. At the same time, the cost of water pumping is reduced and the economic benefits are significant. The system has broad application prospects and significant social, economic and ecological benefits in terms of cash crops and farmland irrigation.
2. Barren hills governance: the deterioration of the environment makes sandstorms and other harsh climates occur frequently, seriously threatening the human living environment. In the process of greening the barren hills, vegetation irrigation has become a big problem. The high cost of grid construction and electricity consumption has become the bottleneck of the current barren hills. The photovoltaic pump system uses solar energy resources and groundwater resources according to local conditions, and is equipped with a drip irrigation and intelligent control system, which is an effective way to solve vegetation irrigation in the process of barren hills.
3. Soil erosion protection: in the soil erosion area, without the need for electricity supply, the use of solar energy, the water in the river pumped ashore, used to irrigate the soil and water loss vegetation on both sides and hillsides. The photovoltaic pump system plays an important role in the treatment of soil erosion protection.
4. Desertification and desertification land management: This photovoltaic pump system can also be widely used in forestation, forestry, and grassland to curb the spread of desertification land and desertification grassland, protect and restore sandy grassland vegetation, small watershed comprehensive treatment and water source, Water-saving irrigation project construction, small-scale water conservancy and water conservation projects, farmland and artificial grassland irrigation.
5. Animal husbandry water and grassland irrigation: drought and water shortage caused the grassland to be seriously affected, pastures dried up in large areas, animal husbandry production was severely impacted. Livestock in pastoral areas are weak due to lack of grass and water shortage. At present, grassland irrigation relies mainly on groundwater, and groundwater utilization is restricted by two factors: water resources are limited, and energy power is limited. Due to the scattered population, inconvenient transportation and energy supply in these areas, the power grid construction has caused energy shortage due to high line loss and large span, which makes the water pumping power unable to be solved. The photovoltaic pump system combines the rich solar energy source of grassland and the long sunshine time. It effectively uses solar panels to convert solar energy into electric energy, drives water pump to pump groundwater, and transforms natural grassland into artificial grassland.
6. Domestic water: The photovoltaic pump system can effectively provide safe and effective water supply solutions for families in remote areas with insufficient power supply and insufficient water supply. Can effectively meet the needs of various household water.