Single-girder cranes are widely used for lifting goods in different occasions and are prohibited from being used in flammable and explosive corrosive media environments. It has two forms of operation, ground and air. Ground operation has two kinds of operation with line handle and remote controller handle; air operation refers to cab operation. There are two types of cabs, open and closed. They can be divided into left or right side according to the actual situation. There are two types of side and end faces in order to meet the needs of users in various situations.
Single girder bridge cranes are widely used in workshops, warehouses, stockyards, etc. in machinery manufacturing workshops, metallurgical workshops, petroleum, petrochemical, port, railway, civil aviation, power station, paper, building materials, electronics and other industries. The utility model has the advantages of compact size, low building clearance height, light weight and small wheel pressure.bridge crane for sale from China manufacturers
Single-girder crane model：
The main types of electric single beam are LDA electric single beam crane, LD electric single beam crane, HD electric single beam crane, LX electric single beam suspension crane, SDXQ manual single beam suspension crane and single beam grab crane.
Single-girder crane considerations：
(1) During the work, no one on the bridge or a hook will be used to transport the person.
(2) Each crane must hang a rated hoisting sign in an obvious place.
(3) Lifting is not allowed in the following cases: the binding is not strong; the parts are overloaded; the signal is unknown; the cable is pulled; the object buried or frozen in the ground; the person on the object being hoisted; the flammable product and the explosive device without safety protection measures And dangerous goods; overfilled liquid articles; wire ropes do not meet the requirements for safe use; the lifting mechanism is faulty.
(4) The operation must be concentrated, not allowed to talk, smoke or do nothing.
(5) No crane or driver is allowed to drive the crane.
(6) The crane is not allowed to be used for overload.
(7) The car should be clean; no equipment, tools, flammable materials, explosives or dangerous goods should be allowed.
(8) When the crane is running on the line without obstacles, the hook or spreader and the bottom of the hanging object must be more than 2m away from the ground. If the obstacle is crossed, it must exceed the obstacle by 0.5m.
(9) For objects that are less than 50% of the rated lifting weight, two mechanisms are allowed to operate at the same time; if the object is larger than 50% of the rated lifting weight, only one mechanism can be operated.
(10) Bridge cranes with main and auxiliary hooks. Do not raise or lower the main and auxiliary hooks at the same time (special exceptions).
(11) It is not allowed to weld or hammer on the object to be lifted and work under the object (when there is support).
(12) When there is a problem with the lift brake, it is not allowed to lift and lower heavy objects.
(13) Do not throw anything from the car down.
(14) Limit switches and interlock protection devices should be checked frequently.
(15) It is not allowed to use the limit switch as a means of parking.
(16) The inspection or maintenance work must be carried out after the power failure and when the sign of the power failure operation is hung on the electric door. If it is necessary to carry out live work, it must be protected by safety measures and have special care.
(17) The object to be hoisted is not allowed to run over people or equipment.
(18) When welding a certain part of the crane, it is necessary to set the ground wire specifically, and it is not allowed to use the fuselage to make the ground wire.
(19) When the hook is in the lower limit position, two or more safety loops must be retained on the reel.port crane manufacturers
(20) Cranes are not allowed to collide with each other, and it is not allowed to use one crane to drive another crane to work.
(21) Regular safety technical inspections and pre-checking pre-repairs
(22) For lamps for repair and inspection, the voltage must be below 36V.
(23) When lifting heavy objects, liquid metal, explosive and dangerous goods, it must be slowly lifted from the ground 100~200mm to test the reliability of the brakes.
(24) Bridge cranes All electrical equipment enclosures should be grounded. If the trolley track is not welded to the main beam, the welding grounding measures should be taken. The grounding wire can be galvanized flat iron with a cross-sectional area of more than 75 mm2 or a bare copper wire of 10 mm2 or a galvanized round steel of more than 30 mm2. There should be more than two grounding positions for the cab or crane body. The grounding resistance from any point on the crane to the neutral point of the power supply should be less than 4Ω.